As the COVID-19 outbreak continues, Broadway Pediatrics is taking precautionary measures to help keep our patients and our staff safe. In addition to screening all patients about any potential exposure risks. We will be implementing the following practices as outlined below.
- We are offer telemedicine appointments. If you have worries about bringing your child to the Emergency Room, or if your child has an issue that can be resolved without a visit to the office, you will have the opportunity to have a video visit with one of our doctors. To set up telemedicine capabilities on your phone, click HERE
- Currently two family members or caregivers are allowed to accompany a patient to any visit. This is subject to change. Please call the front desk to discuss any potential issues related to this guideline.
- All patients, especially with fever and cough, will be asked to call our office from our parking lot so we can direct them to the appropriate entrance and room number. Please wear your mask in the office, we have masks available in case you do not bring your own.
- In general, we separate sick and well visits in different waiting rooms via different entrances.
- We offer COVID-19 testing in the office for patients and accompanying family members.
We appreciate your understanding during this time. As always, we are 100% committed to keeping you and your children safe and healthy. Please contact our office if you have any questions or concerns.