As the COVID-19 outbreak continues, Broadway Pediatrics will be taking precautionary measures to help keep our patients and our staff safe. In addition to screening all patients about any potential exposure risks, starting this upcoming Monday, March 16 we will be implementing the following practices as outlined below.
- We are enabling telemedicine appointments. If you have worries that you should be bringing your child to the Emergency Room, or if your child has an issue that can be resolved without a visit to the office, you will have the opportunity to have a video visit with one of our doctors. To set up telemedicine capabilities on your phone, click HERE
- Until further notice, only 1 family member or caregiver will be allowed to accompany the patient to any visit. Please call the front desk to discuss any potential issues related to this guideline.
- Any patients with fever and cough will be asked to call our office from our parking lot so we can direct them to the appropriate entrance and room number. We will have masks available in the room for the patient and caregiver to wear during the visit.
- We will be separating sick and well visits in different waiting rooms via different entrances. Going forward we will cluster most well visits in the early afternoon.
- At this time, we have no capabilities to test for COVID-19
- We will supply masks as long as we have available but if possible you should bring your own.
We appreciate your understanding during this time. As always, we are 100% committed to keeping you and your children safe and healthy. Please contact our office if you have any questions or concerns.